Sabtu, 01 Januari 2011

Perfect Women's Laptop Bag

 
Perfect Women's Laptop Bag
 
I soon found out that even though my friend had a cool laptop bag, it was also a lot far more functional At that point, I thought maybe a laptop sleeve would come in handy. This made it a little difficult to take the laptop in and out of the bag when I wanted to use it on the plane. I had to make my own laptop bag cushions by putting my extra clothes around the laptop since I didn't want my water bottle and other items to scratch it - or worse yet, leak on it.

 1st - it was not protected quite well. This made me want a new women's laptop bag even far more! On my 1st trip away with my new pc, I discovered a couple of flaws in utilizing a normal book bag to carry the laptop around. But she had a genuinely cool laptop bag, and I just couldn't get it out of my mind. I figured I would just put it in my old college book bag and call it excellent.

 Even though I bought the laptop with the thought of taking it with me when I traveled, the one thing I did not take into account was buying a special laptop bag. It's a good thing I had ordered mine already, the new laptops with the wide screens are way cool. Truly, I had just ordered mine from Dell when she walked in with her new HP pc.  A friend and I both bought our 17" laptop computers around the same time.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar